Turracher Höhe, situated on the Carinthian-Styrian border at the edge of the Nockberge Biosphere Park, is easily accessible via the B 95 Turracher Bundesstrasse road.
- Route planner
- via Semmering – Judenburg - Scheifling - Murau – Predlitz- northern route to Turracher Höhe
from Munich, Salzburg
- Tauernautobahn (A10) exit St. Michael- Tamsweg, Predlitz – northern route to Turracher Höhe
from Carinthia and Italy
- Feldkirchen / Carinthia - Turracher Höhe
NOTE NEW RADAR: 150m after the southern village entrance of Turracher Höhe
|Jägerwirt:||N 46’55’13||O 13’52’36|
|App. House:||N 46’55’07||O 13’52’23|
|Eisenhut:||N 46’56’06||O 13’52’20|
|Sonnalm:||N 46’55’06||O 13’53’00|
coming from east: station Predlitz / Turrach
free transfer by hotel bus (15min)
coming from south, north, west: Spittal / Drau station continue by bus or taxi (50min)
Arrival by car train: Villach station (50min)
Choose your departure and arrival airport at Airport Kärnten!
Attractive direct flights to Klagenfurt (KLU):
- www.austrian.com (Vienna)
- www.lufthansa.com (Munich, Frankfurt)
- www.ryanair.com (London, Göteborg, Stockholm)
- www.germanwings.com (Cologne)
- www.condor.com (Hamburg, Berlin)
The flights are exclusively available for online bookings.